As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Luster Leaf #ad
Luster Leaf 1602 Soil Test Kit, 20 #adLuster Leaf #ad
- Simple, detailed instructions included. Soil ph preference list for over 450 plants included. 5 for each of pH, N, P and K. Contains all components needed to test all variables in several spots in the yard or garden.
Quick, nitrogen, at home results for soil ph, Phosphorous and Potash Innovative and inexpensive soil test kit features an easy-to-use capsule system and patented color comparators. Contains all components needed for 20 tests. Great for beginners and experienced gardeners alike.
|Brand||Luster Leaf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Luster Leaf #ad|
2. Luster Leaf #ad
Green, Luster Leaf Products 1663 Professional Soil Kit with 80 Tests #adLuster Leaf #ad
- Contains components for 80 tests. 20 each for soil pH, N, P and K. Tips for gardening and altering soil conditions included. Comes with sturdy plastic case. Simple and detailed instructions included. Ph preference list for hundreds of plants included.
|Brand||Luster Leaf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Luster Leaf #ad|
3. My Soil #ad
Soil Test Kit | Grow The Best Lawn & Garden | Complete & Accurate Nutrient and pH Analysis with Recommendations Tailored to Your Soil and Plant Needs, MySoil #adMy Soil #ad
- Know before you grow | grow the healthiest, sustainable lawn and garden with the most accurate and easy to use professional soil test kit on the market. For any growing scenario | tests any soil type and gardening condition - lawn & turf, vegetable gardening, trees, flowers, vines, compost, ornamental landscape, house plants, soil-less media or hydroponics.
Great gardening gift | perfect holiday gift for mom, dad, husband and your favorite gardening enthusiast.
In the kit | 1 single-use soil sample kit with all you need, easy to follow instructions, prepaid mailing envelope addressed to our testing lab, and dedicated customer support.
Rooted results | unlike at home ph meters and test strips, our mail-in professional lab analysis measures 13 plant available nutrient levels including Nitrogen and pH. No more trial & error | online results in 6-8 days with tailored organic and synthetic fertilizer recommendations on how to effectively amend your soil to sustainably grow the healthiest plant possible.
4. SONKIR #ad
MS02 3-in-1 Soil Moisture/Light/pH Tester Gardening Tool Kits for Plant Care, Farm, Great for Garden, SONKIR Soil pH Meter, Indoor & Outdoor Use Green, Lawn #adSONKIR #ad
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use. Sturdy and scientific design: Reliable materials and upgraded technology used for this soil meter make it advanced and high-quality for long-term use.
3 meters in one: soil moisture level, Soil pH value and Sunlight level could be tested easily according to your need by switching the function button of this soil meter. Multipurpose soil test kit: portable and compact design enables you to use this soil meter for house garden, farm, lawn and any other soil & plant analysis.
No battery needed: simply insert the meter into soil, wait few minutes, accurate test results will be displayed on the readout panel. Kindly note: this soil tester can not be applied to test pH value of any other liquid. No battery is needed. If the soil is too dry the indicator will not move, and water it before testing.
5. Whitetail Institute #ad
Ensures The Most Successful Deer Food Plot Possible, Whitetail Institute Laboratory Soil Test Kit, Receive Results Within One Week, Professional Consultation Included #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Saves you money on fertilizer and lime. Very easy to use - everything you need is included. Ensure the most successFUL food plot possible. Results and recommendations are easy to understand. Results by mail or email witHIN ONE WEEK.
6. LaMotte #ad
Turf and Garden Soil Test Kit, 5679-01, Lamotte Model El #adLaMotte #ad
- Learn the specifics about your soil before starting your gardening project! Used for soil science education or garden analysis, potassium 15 tests each, diagrammed instructions, and laminated color charts used to measure concentrations of nitrogen, this kit includes rapid test procedures, phosphorus, and soil pH 30 tests.
Comes with garden guide manual and LaMotte Soil Handbook are included to interpret test results and give lime and fertilizer recommendations. Simple, easy to use kit contains everything you need to test your soil! .
7. Garden Tutor #ad
Garden Tutor Soil pH Test Kit 3.5-9 Range | 100 Soil pH Test Strips #adGarden Tutor #ad
- Optimize soil ph to plants specific needs to increase nutrient availability. Enough soil test strips for 100 soil ph tests - since soil pH can vary in different areas it is important to take multiple soil pH tests around your property.
2nd generation simplified 3 pad design for improved accuracy to easily optimize soil pH. Proper soil ph is an essential key needed to unlock nutrients in your soil and make them available to plants.
Calibrated specifically for soil pH testing with fast and accurate soil test results in 60 seconds at home. Essential for lawn soil pH testing and adjustments. Great for indoor and outdoor applications. Houseplants, shrubs, fruits, trees, flowers, annuals, herbs, perennials, potted plants, and vegetables benefit from proper pH levels. Includes detailed full color pH testing handbook with lime and sulfur application charts.
8. Rapitest #ad
Luster Leaf Rapitest Soil Test Kit #adRapitest #ad
- Innovative and inexpensive soil test kit features an easy-to-use capsule system. Final assembly done in the USA. Includes complete instructions for adjusting soil conditions.
Also has a chart of ph and NPK levels for more than 100 plants. Simple, fast, and accurate results; no experience required to perform tests.
9. Trazon #ad
PH, Water Soil, Lawn Care, Plant, Outdoor, Soil Hygrometer Sensor for Gardening, Light, Farm, Meter Tool for Garden, Soil pH Meter 3-in-1 Soil Tester Moisture, Indoor, Test Kit for Garden #adTrazon #ad
- No more around or relying on your green thumb. Let your plants thrive with soil pH meter moisture. One device, three functions. No special skills required. With this in-ground ph, moisture and light soil tester you’ll find out whether your plants need water or not. Does your indoor gardenia plant fail to bloom? has your monstera never grown since you brought it home from the garden center? Is your flowerbed fading and doesn’t look as vibrant as your neighbor’s garden? Does your lawn look like a brown carpet? Do veggies in your greenhouse look like tiny wrinkled creates? It’s time to run a soil test with a soil ph test for indoor and outdoor plants and find out what your greenery is lacking.
This plant moisture meter solves a myriad of gardening questions in one appliance. If you can’t afford to take soil samples and to wait for a full report for 3-5 days to take actions towards fading plants, or other plants to life. If you’re a garden enthusiast and would like to be in the know of what your plants need to thrive, this soil pH meter is a must for you.
That’s all you’ve got to do from your side. When your plants experience slow growth, it’s time to test your soil. No batteries are required, light, you just put the sensor probe into the soil for around 2-4 inches and use the switch to either measure moisture, or pH levels. The unit also shows the of your ph soil and the level of sunlight your plants get, so you could make adjustments using or finding another place for your flowers so that they could finally blossom. Using this soil probe unit, make use of this light, flowers, you’ll get the soil profile in around 10 minutes so you could bring your vegetables, moisture, you know that every hour counts.
|Model||Soil Test Kits|