As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PETZL #ad
PETZL, DJINN Steel,Carabiners for Climbing, 10 Pack #adPETZL #ad
- More durable: the steel construction offers greater durability while the aluminum gate offers the same clipping feel as the DJINN. Size and strength: this large carabiner 27 mm gate has a major axis strength of 28 kN. Easy to use: the large gate opening makes it easy to manipulate the carabiner while the wider contact surface offers better glide and less wear.
No more snagging: petzl's Keylock system helps avoid accidentally snagging your carabiner on your gear. Intended use: the djinn steel carabiner is designed for intensive use in climbing gyms or for working routes at the crag.
|Part Number||M60APS B|
2. PETZL #ad
Durable, Lightweight Carabiner for Rock and Ice Climbing Climbing, Bent Gate, Petzl DJINN Carabiner, Blue #adPETZL #ad
- Keylock system: Designed to reduce the chance of snagging when clipping and unclipping. Bent gate: the djinn bent gate is designed for easier clipping and unclipping of the rope.
Easier to handle while wearing gloves. Durable: wider rope and anchor contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner. Easier to handle while wearing gloves.
Ergonomic: slightly larger than the spirit, the DJINN is has wider rope and anchor contact surfaces for better rope glide and reduced wear on the carabiner. Keylock system designed to reduce the chance of snagging when clipping and unclipping. Built to be durable, easy-to-clip, and reliable. Everyday performance: your workhorse carabiner.
3. PETZL #ad
Gate Opening 7/8",Aluminum, Carabiner, Black, PETZL #adPETZL #ad
- Certifications: ce en 12275, UIAA. Keylock system helps avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner. Ultra-light asymmetric carabiner.
Straight gate with grooves for improved grip when opening the carabiner. Small hole for tethering a TIBLOC or an accessory to the carabiner with a cord, keeping the devices together.
|Part Number||M39A SN|
4. PETZL #ad
One Size, PETZL Am'D Screw-Lock Carabiner Grey #adPETZL #ad
- Good handling and ergonomics: - d shape for good handling - shape designed for gripping with gloves on - Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner. The am'd asymmetrical aluminum carabiner has a D shape best suited for connecting a belay system or for holding equipment.
Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate manipulations. Its ergonomics and Keylock system facilitate manipulations, even when wearing gloves.
Great functionality, thanks to its capacity and dimensions: - efficient shape for use on either end of the carabiner belay systems - carabiner can hold a large quantity of equipment.
Weight 75 g locking system ball-lock type b colors gray major axis strength 27 kn minor axis strength 8 kN Open gate strength 8 kN Gate opening 25 mm Guarantee 3 years Size: 4. 41" x 2. 64". 66". The asymmetrical aluminum am'd carabiner has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards.
|Part Number||M34A BL|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer|
5. PETZL #ad
OK Carabiners, Black, Screw-Lock, PETZL #adPETZL #ad
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry. Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner. May be used with a captiv positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping.
Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Lightweight oval carabiner.
|Part Number||M33A SLN|
6. PETZL #ad
Pear-Shaped Locking Carabiner for Belay Stations and Belaying on a Munter Hitch, Screw-Lock, PETZL William Carabiner, Large #adPETZL #ad
- Protects markings from abrasion. H profile:ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio. Major axis strength: 27kn. Certifications: CE EN 12275. Guarantee: 3 years. Screw-lock: 85g.
Optimal shape for belaying with a Munter hitch. Triact-lock. Open gate strength: 8kN. Asymmetrical pear shape facilitates opening and the manipulation of the locking system. Available in three locking systems, each for different situations: SCREW-LOCK: occasional use, dirty environments.
Minor axis strength: 8kn. Gate opening: 28mm Screw, 27mm Ball. Ball-lock: 90g. Materials: aluminum. Ball-lock: frequent use with practical automatic locking; secure use with triple-action opening. Great capacity thanks to its large dimensions. Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner. Shape designed for gripping with gloves on.
|Part Number||M36A SL|
7. PETZL #ad
D-Shaped Locking Carabiner for Rock and Ice Climbing, Versatile, Lightweight, Compact, TRIACT-Lock, Petzl SM'D Carabiner #adPETZL #ad
- Lightweight performance: d-shape is functional regardless of orientation, meeting multiple uses: attachment of a belay system, a pulley, or on the end of a lanyard.
Keeper hole allows a tibloc or a micro traXION to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, helping prevent accidental gear dropping. Triact-lock: Automatic locking with triple-action gate opening. Keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner.
Keylock system: Avoids any involuntary snagging of the carabiner. Keeper hole: allows a tibloc or a micro traxiON to be connected to the carabiner with a cord, helping prevent accidental gear dropping. Ergonomic: h-shaped cross-section contributes to better grip when wearing gloves. Light enough for mountains, durable enough for the crag.
|Part Number||M39A TL|
8. PETZL #ad
Trad, Lightweight Quickdraw for Sport, Petzl DJINN AXESS Quickdraw, Violet, Durable, and Aid Climbing, 12 cm #adPETZL #ad
- Performance handling: equipped with a djinn straight gate on top for clipping bolts and a DJINN BENT GATE for easy rope clipping. Durable performance: your workhorse quickdraw.
Choose from either Blue or Violet. A reliable axess sling joins the two DJINN carabiners along with a STRING sling protector to prevent wear and tear. The string sling protector helps maintain correct orientation of bottom carabiner.
Customizable: available in 12cm and 17cm versions. String sling protector: Helps maintain correct orientation of bottom carabiner. Built for everyday use at the crag or in the mountains. Axess sling: reliable sling joins two DJINN carabiners.
9. PETZL #ad
PETZL, Gray/Yellow, Automatic, EASHOOK Open Carabiner Gray #adPETZL #ad
- Connector with gated connection point for double lanyard and work positioning lanyard. Special connection point helps keep the carabiner loaded on the major axis. Removable connector.
Designed for use at the ends of absorbica-y, progress or progresS ADJUST-type double lanyards and the GRILLON-type work positioning lanyard. Ergonomic shape for excellent grip. Facilitates handling when passing intermediate anchors. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused.
H-shaped cross-section ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio and protects markings from abrasion. Automatic double-action locking system is easy to use with wide opening for easy connection of the connector and keylock system, to avoid any involuntary snagging of the connector. Gated connection point allows for direct attachment of the connector to the lanyards.