As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Stansport #ad
36-Inch, Stansport Wood Handle Axe #adStansport #ad
- An especially strong and durable tool. The long handle gives you the leverage to get the job done right. The axehead's flat back is perfect for hammering. The axehead is carefully drop forged. The extra strong hardwood handle can handle strenuous use.
2. Condor Tool & Knife #ad
American Hickory Handle with Sheath, Condor Tool & Knife, Greenland Pattern Axe #adCondor Tool & Knife #ad
- Crafted from the highest quality materials. Built for performance and durability. Handle: american Hickory 16 inch. Made in El Salvador. Blade material: 1045 high caRBON STEEL. Blade finish: Condor Classic.
|Brand||Condor Tool & Knife #ad|
3. Black Legion #ad
28" Length, Black Legion Firefighter Long Axe, Extra Thick Solid Steel Axe Head, Rubberized Handle #adBlack Legion #ad
- Overall length: 28". Rubberized handle. Firefighter style. Razor sharp 5" blade. Extra thick stainless steel axe head.
|Brand||Black Legion #ad|
|Manufacturer||United Cutlery #ad|
4. 1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
Small Hand Forged Axe for Bushhcraft Backpacking Camping Hand Axe 11327, 1844 Helko Werk Germany Traditional Rheinland Pack Axe #ad1844 Helko Werk Germany #ad
- Comfortable to use one or two handed, limbing branches, building your shelter, this pack axe will excel at making kindling, compact, and other light splitting and cutting work. Grade a american hickory handle - linseed oil finish - 150 grit sanded sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle.
The traditional wide-bit German blade is also popular for carving as a carving axe for hobbyists.
Includes full grain leather sheath - 1 oz. Total weight: 2 lb. Dropforging is a process in which the blacksmith uses tongs to hold hot steel as a drop hammer falls repeatedly onto it.
Excellent small axe for backpacking and bushcraft work. Dimensions head weight: 1. 5 lb / length: 19 in. C50 high carbon steel - 53-56 hrc - helko werk axe heads are open face drop forged by hand from German C50 high grade carbon steel. Bottle of axe guard protective oiL All Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets. Handmade in germany - the rheinland pack axe is lightweight, and easy to carry while trekking through the wilderness.
5. Cold Steel #ad
Cold Steel Trail Boss Axe, 27 Inch #adCold Steel #ad
- Overall length: 26 - Inch. Steel: drop forged 1055 Carbon. Handle: American Hickory. Primary edge: 4 1/2 - Inch. Weight: 2. 70 lbs. Drop forged 1055 Carbon Steel. Hawk length: 6 1/2 - Inch.
|Brand||Cold Steel #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cold Steel #ad|
6. Condor Tool & Knife #ad
Walnut Handle with Sheath, Condor Tool & Knife, Hudson Bay Camp Knife, 8in Blade #adCondor Tool & Knife #ad
- Blade material: 1075 high caRBON STEEL. Material_type: Synthetic. Blade finish: Condor Classic. Handle: Hardwood.
|Brand||Condor Tool & Knife #ad|
7. Marbles #ad
Marbles MR701SB Camp Axe #adMarbles #ad
- Crafted from the highest quality materials. Built for performance and durability. Made in El Salvador.
8. Lansky #ad
Dual Grit Multi-Purpose Sharpener, Lansky Puck, Blade & Tool Sharpener #adLansky #ad
- Can be used in shop. Can be used in field. Easy to use. Works with all tupes of blades and axes. Easy to use.
|Manufacturer||Lansky Sharpeners #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year manufacturer|
9. Hults Bruk #ad
Hults Bruk Akka Foresters Premium Outdoor Axe #adHults Bruk #ad
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
The axe head is hand forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697. The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings. The straight hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
|Brand||Hults Bruk #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drake Off Road Tools #ad|
|Part Number||Drake Off Road Tools|
|Model||Drake Off Road Tools|