As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Zeiss #ad
High, 34mm, Zeiss Precision Ultralight 1913 Mil-Spec Rifle Scope Mounting Rings with Anti-Cant Bubble Level #adZeiss #ad
- With screws pair 30mm low; made of 7075-t6 aluminum, type iii, mil-spec, 30-micron hard anodized matte black finish; hard case and t15 and t25 torx driver bits included.
Recoil lug: integral bottom recoil lug for best alignment and a secure zero under the harshest recoil. Bubble level: integral anti-cant bubble level in top half of ring.
Refined design: compact and refined design, with low-profile, non-snagging hardware; type 303 stainless steel top cap screws with black oxide finish; micro-radiused on all machined leading edges to ensure a non-marring design. Department name: Unisex-Adult. 1. 375-inch/34. 9-mm. Durable & ultralight: approximately 4. 41 oz.
2. Vortex Optics #ad
Picatinny Mount, Height 0.87 inches, Vortex Optics Precision Matched Rings 30mm #adVortex Optics #ad
- These vortex precision matched rings position the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 087 inches 22. 1 mm from the base. Made in the USA.
We start with certified usa 7075 t6 billet aluminum and hold it to an extremely tight tolerance of. 0005 using our precision Computer Numeric Controlled CNC mill. Will only work with Picatinny spec mounts—will not work with Weaver mounts.
Sold two rings per package. Our precision matched rings are kept in pairs throughout the manufacturing process — ensuring perfection from one set to another. Hex wrench included. These vortex rings are serialized, vibratory tumbled, hand-bead blasted and finished off with a Type III hard coat anodize.
|Brand||Vortex Optics #ad|
|Manufacturer||Vortex Optics #ad|
3. Nightforce Optics #ad
1.5" XX-High A227, Nightforce X-Treme Duty Ultralite 34mm 4 Screw Ring Set #adNightforce Optics #ad
- Lightweight & durable - only 1/3 the total weight of steel rings; approved for use under the heaviest of recoil conditions. If you think you need 50% more clamping force, the six-screw Ultralite Rings will hold your scope under any conceivable situation.
Materials - rings sets are crafted of machined 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum, with titanium crossbolts and jaws, they give you the performance of steel at half the weight.
Use a torque wrench and do not exceed recommended torque values: 4-screw models - 68 in-lb; 6-screw models- 100 in-lb. High performance rings - the four-screw ring will provide a lifetime of service for most applications. Note - clean all mating surfaces thoroughly before mounting. Construction - the unique construction of the rings provides strength well beyond that normally found in lightweight rings.
4. Wheeler #ad
34mm Medium, Shooting and Gunsmithing, 6-Hole Design and Integrated Anti-Cant Indicator for Leveling, Wheeler 2 Piece Picatinny Rail Scope Rings with Flat Top #adWheeler #ad
- Convenient: features a flip-out, anti-cant indicator that can be mounted on the rear or forward ring. Durable: drastically increased clamping force can be applied due to the 6-hole ring design and the entire mount is constructed of 6061 aluminum.
Specs: features flat top rings for leveling and retained ½” lock nuts to secure to a Pic Rail. Dimensions: 34mm ring Diameter - Medium Ring Height. Includes: torx screws and Torx Wrench.
|Manufacturer||Battenfeld Technologies #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
5. UTG #ad
UTG ACCU-SYNCHigh Profile 2PCs Picatinny Rings #adUTG #ad
- Utilizes locking torn screws, square-shaped Integral recoil stops, and friction-inducing grooved inner ring surfaces for a secure zero hold.
Radiuses edges and corners to prevent snagging, Scratching, or tearing of other gear and for effortless access to scope wind age and elevation turrets. Precision cnc machined from aircraft grade aluminum and finished in a Matte Black anodize, designed to fit on MIL-STD-1913 Pica tinny rails.
22mm saddle height, 33mm base length, high pro fits 34mm tube optics with up to a 77mm outer objective diameter, 37mm Offset distance, Comes in a pair. Designed with significant lightening cuts to massively reduce weight without compromising durability.
|Manufacturer||Leapers, Inc. #ad|
6. Seekins Precision #ad
Seekins Precision 34mm Tube 1.0" High 4 Cap Screw Scope Ring #adSeekins Precision #ad
- Country of origin : United States. Perfectly cnc machined 7075-T6 Billet. 1" high, 34 mm. 4 cap screw.
7. Barrett #ad
Black, 1.4", Barrett Fits Picatinny Fits 34MM Scopes Ring #adBarrett #ad
- Country of Origin: United States. Item package weight: 0800 pounds. Item package dimensions: 12. 953 l x 18. 541 w x 6. 35 h cm. Product type: Sporting Goods.
|Manufacturer||RSR Group, Inc #ad|
8. NightForce #ad
XX-High, NightForce X-Treme Duty Ultralite 7075-T6 Hard-Anodized Aluminum 30mm 1.5" Screw Scope Ring Set #adNightForce #ad
- 7075-t6 hard-anodized aluminum - crafted of machined 7075-t6 hard anodized aluminum, with titanium crossbolts and jaws, they give you the performance of steel at half the weight; this unique construction provides strength well beyond that normally found in lightweight rings.
Six-screw ultralite rings - if you think you need 50% more clamping force, the six-screw Ultralite rings will hold your riflescope under any conceivable situation.
Maintaining - clean all mating surfaces thoroughly before mounting; use a torque wrench and do not exceed recommended torque values: 6-screw models- 100 in-lb. Hard- anodized scope rings - Nightforce Ultra-lite rings and are finished with a low-reflection, hard-anodized black coating. Lightweight & durable - only 1/3 the total weight of steel rings; approved for use under the heaviest of recoil conditions.
9. NightForce #ad
1.5in, NightForce X-Treme Duty Ultralite Unimount Scope Mount, Black, A357, 34mm Rings, 20 MOA Taper #adNightForce #ad
- X-treme duty unimount - nightforce ultralite unimount is a tough, reliable mounting system that doesn't add substantial weight. Specifications - this xtrm duty ultralight unimount scope ringmounts are 1.
5" high and fit 34mm scope tubes; model a357 features a 20 MOA taper; Model A497 features a 0 MOA taper. It is designed to remain attached to the scope at all times, allowing quick removal and installation on different guns.
Use a torque wrench and do not exceed recommended torque values: Crossbolts: 68 in lb, Cap Screws: 25 in lb. This unique design and construction provides the performance of steel at half the weight.
Note - clean all mating surfaces thoroughly before mounting. Precise tolerances - precise tolerances ensure that the scope is not subjected to stress, strain, or bending as the ring screws are tightened. Unique design - this scope mount features a cnc machined 7075-T6 hard anodized aluminum body and titanium beta series crossbolts and jaws.