As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ProsourceFit #ad
ProsourceFit High Density Half Round Foam Roller Parent 36x3, Black #adProsourceFit #ad
- Stretch & strengthen – stretch tight muscles after a workout or use as a core stabilizer for muscle strengthening. Easy to maintain - all our firm fitness foam rollers are made of durable and eco-friendly high-density expanded polypropylene EPP that's easy to clean and lightweight.
Travel foam roller - available in 12 inch, 18 inch and 36 inches, all half-round foam rollers are designed for convenient storage and portability for on-the-go workouts at the gym or in a hotel room.
Textured grip - patterned surface provides gentle non-slip grip and extra traction during hand or feet half-round foam roller exercises like push-ups, planks or single-leg lunges.
Extra support - firm high density foam structure of the half-round foam rollers provide extra support for all body types during physical therapy, core exercises or stretching without losing shape after regular use. It also provides extra safety when used for physical therapy exercises. Try with multiple sizes of the dense semi-circle foam rollers together for an extra fun challenge.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
2. ProsourceFit #ad
Core & Balance Exercises Stabilization, Blue 36"x3", Physical Therapy, Pilates, 36 x 3-inches ps-2111-foam-36x3, ProsourceFit Flex Foam Half-Round Rollers 36” for Muscle Massage #adProsourceFit #ad
- Made of non-toxic EPE foam. Various sizes - 36” x 6”, 12” x 6”; half-round 36” x 3” & 12” x 3”. Uses & benefits – all size are great for pilates core work, yoga, rehab exercises, and spinal alignment; Helps increase blood circulation for faster recovery and reduced soreness.
Trigger point release - helps gently release trigger points and loosen tight muscles for improved flexibility, calves, especially in commonly tight areas like the back, IT band, hamstrings.
Great for beginners - ideal for beginner users and physical therapy, the dense foam structure provides moderate pressure for learning how to foam roll with less discomfort. Balance & strength – the half-round roller is great for balance exercises, improving body-awareness and stretching; use two halves for standing and kneeling exercises.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
3. CanDo #ad
CanDo Black Composite High-Density Foam Rollers for Muscle Restoration Massage Therapy Sport Recovery and Physical Therapy 6" x 36" Half-Round #adCanDo #ad
- Beginners and professionals alike will get more out of their routines with this exercise roller. They are ideal for positioning, balance, and coordination. Essential workout aid - perfect for yoga, Pilates, weight training, Crossfit, and bodybuilding.
Heavy-duty - made with firm premium molded foam that’s more rugged than polyethylene, our black composite foam roller holds its shape through repeated use. It is ideal for stretching and relieving multiple muscular injuries.
Suitable for rehabilitation - enhance your PT procedures with our foam roller for physical therapy. Multiple options - our foam rollers are available in 6-inch diameter, round or half-round shapes, 18, and lengths of 36, and 12 inches. Alleviates muscle pain - after an intensive workout, use this foam roller for legs, back, or neck deep tissue massage to help ease muscle soreness and increase blood flow.
|Manufacturer||Black Foam Roller #ad|
4. OPTP #ad
OPTP PRO-Roller Soft Half Foam Roller 36” x 6" x 3” PSFH36B #adOPTP #ad
- It also provides support for lying supine and performing a variety of exercises. Soft density: features a softer, comfortable compression for gentle relief on tight areas during self-massage rolling.
Versatile fitness tool: ideal for balance and stability exercises such as Pilates in addition to traditional self-massage applications. Professional quality: designed to withstand heavy use at the gym or in a clinic; Closed-cell foam will wipe clean easily unlike more common open-cell foam rollers.
Maximum durability: constructed of closed-cell, heat-molded EVA foam to outperform and outlast store model foam rollers. Half round size: measures 36-inches long by 6-inches wide by 3-inches tall.
|Model||OPTP PRO-ROLLER Soft Half Foam Roller 36|
5. CanDo #ad
Sport Recovery and Physical Therapy 6" x 36" Half-Round, CanDo Beige PE Foam Rollers for Muscle Restoration, Massage Therapy #adCanDo #ad
- Suitable for rehabilitation - enhance your PT procedures with our foam roller for physical therapy. It is ideal for stretching and relieving various body parts, especially after surgery.
Essential workout aid - perfect for yoga, weight training, Pilates, Crossfit, and bodybuilding. Alleviates muscle pain - after an intensive workout, back, use this foam roller for legs, or neck deep tissue massage to help ease muscle soreness and improve circulation.
Multiple options - our foam rollers are available in a 6" diameter, round or half-round shapes, and lengths of 12" and 36". Multipurpose - made with beige pe foam, legs, or neck can aid muscle restoration, massage therapy, our foam roller for back, sports recovery, and physical therapy. These rollers feature an attractive beige finish. Beginners and professionals alike will get more out of their routines with this foam roller.
6. STOTT PILATES #ad
36"/92cm, STOTT PILATES Soft Density Deluxe Half Foam Roller, Blue #adSTOTT PILATES #ad
- Textured, non-slip surface. Ideal for Use in rehabilitation and therapy programs. Create instability to challenge deep stabilizing muscles.
7. Isokinetics #ad
6" x 36" HALF Round Semi-Circle;"D" Shape, Isokinetics Inc. Brand Black High Density Foam Rollers, Extra Firm #adIsokinetics #ad
- Molded foam beads will not lose roller shape after moderate to heavy use. 1 year Guarantee. Each size Sold Separately. Smooth surface.
8. Healthy You #ad
Healthy You Medium Density Flex Foam Roller for Physical Therapy Similar to White PE Foam Half Round 36" #adHealthy You #ad
- Available in 36" and 12" lengths and full-round and half-round shapes. Our unique medium Density Roller is perfect when most foam rollers are too firm. Slightly softer than white foam rollers but slightly more firm than extra soft foam balance products.
Perfect for beginners, rehabilitation, elderly users, physical therapy, or when feeling extra soreness from injury. The foam is non-porous, durable and is easy to wipe clean and reuse.