As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Creative Angler #ad
High-Grade Natural Rooster Feathers, Creative Angler Saddle Hackle for Fly Tying, Flies Tying Materials for Fishing White #adCreative Angler #ad
- Gear up creative angler and get ready to make the best flies you have ever tied! Recommended for tying salmon and steelhead flies, bass, as well as flies for trout, and other saltwater flies.
Versatile: can be used as a dry or wet fly hackle. High-quality saddle hackle: made from high-grade natural rooster feathers 4 to 6 inches in length. Comes in a variety of colors. Satisfaction guaranteed: creative angler only provides premium quality saddle hackle for fly tying.
A deluxe tool for making effective flies/lures for both beginners and experts. Perfect for fly tying: this saddle hackle is ideal to use on streamer wings and are great for palmered hackle on woolly buggers. A definite must-have for fly fishing. Great value: approximately 1/2 ounce per package. We have chosen only the best quality feathers to make top quality and attractive flies.
2. Winter's Hope Fly & River #ad
Winter's Hope Fly & River Strung Saddle Hackle 5-7 Inch Fly Tying Materials Magenta #adWinter's Hope Fly & River #ad
- Versatile & Flexible. 5-7 inches Long. Brilliant Pressure Dyed Colors. Premium Domestic Hackle. Easy to Wrap.
3. Whiting Farms #ad
Whiting Farms High & Dry Hackle 1/2 Cape Grizzly #adWhiting Farms #ad
- Perfect for freshwater and saltwater streamers. High barb count. Excellent hackle for a large variety of flies. 100% pure rooster cape. Available in a wide variety of natural colors.
|Brand||Whiting Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Whiting Farms #ad|
4. Generic #ad
ETRE Sports 10 Piece Hackle Pliers, Fly Tying Tool, Fly Hook Holders, Fly Fishing Organizational Tool #adGeneric #ad
- Speed up your time on the water by having your favorite flies, preloaded and ready to tie on your tippet. Helps make your small flies and midges more manageable. They are also useful when fly tying to hold flies while resins or glues are drying to free up jaws on the vise.
Perfect for competition fisherman where time is critical. Display hooks are excellent for holding small flies and midges, ready for use while on the water.
Ideal for european Nymphing keeping patterns and weights organized. Box is able to hold most dry flies without compressing hackle or parachutes.
Display hooks hold flies for up-close inspection and evaluation when tying your own or duplicating a pattern. Excellent gift idea for the fly fisher and fly tier on your Holiday shopping list. 10 piece fly hook holders in black, packaged in plastic 4"x3"x1" dry fly or streamer storage box. So many uses they will discover for either on the water or at the bench.
5. Tigofly #ad
Tigofly 30 pcs Natural White Black Barred Grizzly Rooster Hackles Streamer Fly Tying Hackle Feathers Materials #adTigofly #ad
- Packing: 30 pcs, opp bag. Colour: Natural White. Length: about 5-6 inch. Application: For DIY fly tying;.
6. Creative Angler #ad
Creative Angler Rotatable Hackle Pliers for Fly Tying or Tying Flies #adCreative Angler #ad
- Rotates. Rotatable hackle Pliers for Fly Tying or Tying Flies. 3 inches in length. One jaw of the pliers has a soft rubber tubing to keep the Hackle safe. Stainless Steel.
7. Tigofly #ad
Tigofly 30 pcs/lot UV Hot Pink Black Barred Grizzly Rooster Hackles Streamer Fly Tying Hackle Feathers Materials #adTigofly #ad
- Application: For DIY fly tying;. Length: about 5-6 inch. Color: uv hot Pink;. Packing: 30 pcs, opp bag.
8. Snake River Fly #ad
Fly Tying Material | Chenille, Flash Spring Green, Hackle, Snake River Fly Hydro Hackle #adSnake River Fly #ad
- Species - target multiple species with hydro hackle. Our fly tying materials are designed to make you a better fly tier and a more successful angler. Unique - hydro hackle is a fly tying material that you won't find anywhere else.
It combines all the elements of complex patterns in one material. Should you have any problems with anything we sell Let us know so we can make it right. Shop with confidence - we are a small fly shop in pocatello Idaho but manufacture and stand behind all our unique fly tying products and materials.
It’s perfect for any fly pattern that calls for large hackle such as wooly buggers, tarpon flies, leeches, bonefish flies, bass flies, etc.
Hackle fiber length is from ¾” to 1”. Top performing - we are guides and anglers first and foremost but our goal at Snake River Fly has always been to catch more fish. Variety - multiple colors to make sure you can match and make the exact pattern and flies you are looking for no matter the fly you are tying or the species you are targeting. Imagine having chenille, hackle, and flash in every wrap.