As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Viking #ad
Viking OZ Lite GG Gradient Platform Tennis Paddle Light Blue #adViking #ad
- Weight oz/grams: 12. 7/360 . Overall length: 18". Surface area: 85 sq. Inch. Beam: 19mm. Grip sizes: 4 1/4.
2. WILSON #ad
Blade Pro Gruuv, WILSON Platform Tennis Paddle #adWILSON #ad
- Pro density foam contains the highest density in the game today for solid strikes with ultimate control. Lh technology delivers enhanced spin through an advanced hole-drilling process that maximizes hole sizing. Gruuv optimizes spin and feel through angled holes that maximize ball contact on the paddle surface and allow edges to grab the ball more effectively.
No grit zone establishes unparalleled comfort by removing the rough grit texture from the bottom of the paddle. Killer grit technology triples the amount of grit on the paddle surface for extra control and feel for the ball.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. Viking #ad
Viking Re-Ignite Lite GG Gradient Platform Tennis Paddle Orange #adViking #ad
- Inch. Surface area: 92 sq. Beam: 19mm. Grip sizes: 4 1/4. Overall length: 18". Weight oz/grams: 13/370 .
4. Viking #ad
Viking Re-Ignite Prodigy GG Gradient Platform Tennis Paddle Blue #adViking #ad
- Weight oz/grams: 12. 5/355. Grip sizes: 4 1/4. Surface area: 92 sq. Beam: 19mm. Inch. Overall length: 18".
5. Viking #ad
Viking Re-Ignite Lite GG Gradient Platform Tennis Paddle Winterstealth #adViking #ad
- Beam: 19mm. Overall length: 18". Inch. Surface area: 92 sq. Grip sizes: 4 1/4. Weight oz/grams: 13/370 .
6. XENON PADDLE #ad
Xenon Vortex Light Platform Tennis Paddle | Oversize Head | Even Balance Point | Handle Weighted | Medium Firmness Foam Core | Power and Control | 4” Grip | Pink #adXENON PADDLE #ad
- Tips on balance point balance is the mid-point at which the weight is evenly distributed between the handle and the head. Standard features xenon platform tennis paddles have a longer handle which is especially helpful for 2 handed backhands. About xenon a premium leader in platform tennis equipment, the collection of products offered by Xenon are designed and engineered by a paddle player is the USA.
A paddle with a heavier weight towards the head provides more power and makes it easier to control volleys at the net. With xenon paddles, you’ll feel a solid, powerful paddle enabling you to control the ball while avoiding injury.
Look to xenon for platform tennis paddles and balls, cases, bags, pickleball paddles and balls, and stylish sporting apparel. Avoid injury how many times have you hit with a paddle that either felt like you were hitting with a piece of cardboard or a 2" x 4" piece of lumber? Both can send vibrations and cause pain in the arm and elbow that can lead to tennis elbow and fatigue.
Vortex light if you prefer an oversize paddle that is easy to maneuver, this is the one for you. With its medium firm foam core, you'll have all the control you need. A paddle should feel GOOD when you hit with it. This paddle provides an even balance point that leans towards a handle heavy. A medium firm eva foam core assists in providing the right mix of control and "pop”.