As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. YONEX #ad
YONEX Mavis 2000 Nylon Tournament Shuttle-Yellow 1/2 Dozen #adYONEX #ad
- For recreational and competitive play. Synthetic feather shuttle with the revolutionary wing rib structure. Comes in 1/2 dz tube.
2. YONEX #ad
YONEX Mavis 350 Yellow Medium Speed1/2 dz Tube #adYONEX #ad
- When smashed, a mavis shuttlecock recovers in only 002 seconds, this performance is just 0005 seconds slower than a Yonex feather shuttlecock and 0008 seconds faster than the recovery of an ordinary shuttlecock.
Yonex manages product quality by categorising Mavis into 3 temperatures, please ensure that you choose the shuttlecock best suited to the playing environment. Shuttlecocks should be stored away from high temperatures and the tube kept upright with the cork side of the shuttlecock facing down.
Players should always use the shuttlecocks best suited to the playing environment, in the cold, as the skirt becomes hard, in the hot, it is prone to breaking, the skirt becomes softer and less likely to break.
The combination of close-to-feather shuttlecock flight performance and four to five times more durability than an ordinary nylon shuttlecock makes the Yonex Mavis series the most cost-effective choice for practice sessions.
3. YONEX #ad
Yonex Mavis 350 Fast Shuttlecock #adYONEX #ad
- Material: Composite Cock, Nylon. Yonex mavis 350 Yellow Fast. Color: Yellow. Quantity: 1 tube = 6 Shuttlecocks. Speed: Fast.
4. YONEX #ad
YONEX Mavis 2000 Nylon Championship Tournament Shuttlecocks #adYONEX #ad
- Price above is for 1/2 dozen. For recreational and competitive play. Synthetic feather shuttle with the revolutionary wing rib structure. Comes in 1/2 dz tube and sold as 1/2 dozen.
5. YONEX #ad
1 Dozen, White, YONEX AEROSENSA 50 Championship Tournament, 1 Tube, 3 AS503 #adYONEX #ad
- Yonex feather shuttlecocks are precision-manufactured to ensure the correct speed and distance. These feather shuttlecocks from the Yonex Aerosensa range are speed 3 shuttles which will withstand the hardest of smashes from high powered rackets.
Yonex feather shuttles are the preferred shuttlecocks of international competitions because of their highly uniform distance stability under the different conditions of play.
Materials: 100% solid cork, goose feathers. The precisely engineered technology in every lightweight YONEX feather shuttlecock is extensively checked and tested to consistent performance.
|Manufacturer||CBSY International Ent #ad|