As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Louisville Slugger #ad
Louisville Slugger Legacy Series 5 Ash M110 Unfinished Baseball Bat, Flame, 32 inch/29 oz #adLouisville Slugger #ad
- M110 turning wtlw5a110A1632. Most balanced swing weight. Regular gloss top coat. Split unfinished and Flame.
2. Louisville Slugger #ad
Louisville Slugger WTLMLBPAD195BG 33.5 MLB Prime Pro Ash D195 Baseball Bat #adLouisville Slugger #ad
- More consistent weights than retail bats falling in the -2. 5 +/- 1 ounce range. Cupped End. Professional inventory bat. Engraved graphics on barrel, decal logo on the taper. Highest grade wood available.
3. Rawlings #ad
34"/22 oz, Rawlings Northern Ash Fungo Baseball Bat #adRawlings #ad
- Great for long hitting grounders to infielders and pop flies to the outfield. Ultra-lightweight fungo bat designed for fielding practice.
Extra-long 35-inch bat is easy to swing and control with less effort. Made of northern ash with a cupped barrel for a light and balanced design. Stylish black handle and natural wood barrel.
4. Louisville Slugger #ad
Louisville Slugger 2019 MLB Prime Ash C271 Firestix Baseball Bat, 33"/30 oz #adLouisville Slugger #ad
- Bone-rubbed, cupped. Three coats of exoaRMOR top coat - doubles hardness. Mlb ash with c271 turning model. Swing weight: Most Balanced 1. Finish: deep red. Seamless Decals: Black.
5. Rawlings #ad
32"/29 oz., Rawlings Adirondack Natural Ash Wood Bat #adRawlings #ad
- Laser engraved knob. Adirondack ash. 31 by 32 inch. Large barrel size classified as anything over 2. 5 inch.