As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PHRIXUS #ad
Tree Climbing, Mountaineering, Rescue Work, PHRIXUS Static Rope 11mm UIAA Rappelling Rope 45M 150ft Static Line Nylon Kern Mantle Rope for Rock Climbing, Hauling #adPHRIXUS #ad
- Use for rock climbing, camping, arborists, ice climbing, heavy hauls, Bouldering, survival kits, Rappelling, caving, Mountaineering, Canyoneering, Sailing, Abseiling, Tree Climbing, making Anchors, Rescues, Lanyards and more Outdoor Sports.
Materiral: Premium DuPont Nylon. Phrixus 100% nylon rope: high tensile strength, easy operation, hardness, resists water absorption, light weight, low elongation, strong abrasion and long lifespan.
Certified ce en1891 type a and Meet the UIAA requirement. Diameter: 11mm, 61m200ft, grams per meter: 84g, strength: 33kn 7500 lbf. Static elongation: 3%, sheath mass: 34%, size: 46m150ft, Falls Held: 15, 92m300ft.
2. C·WILDYFIELD #ad
Mountaineering, Rescue, C·WILDYFIELD Static Climbing Rope 11mm Rappelling Rope 45M150FT/60M200FT/90M300FT with UIAA Certified Kernmantle Rope for Rock Climbing, Hauling #adC·WILDYFIELD #ad
- The tight weave blocks fine sand and water for longer life. Specification - diameter: 11mm, strength: 30kn 6744lbf, static elongation: 3%, size: 45m150ft, 60m200ft, falls held: 15, Weight per 100ft: 5.64lbs, grams per meter: 84g / 2.
96oz, sheath mass: 34%, 90m300ft. There's a good balance of softness and durability, durability, while the sheath protects the core from abrasion or abrasion during use. Guaranteed - the rock climbing rope is certified by uiaa certification number:CHN 21-5946 and CE certification number: EN1891:1998, which is safe and reliable.
Materiral:Nylon（polyamide）. Widely used - for rock climbing, arborists, sailing, camping, hiking, bouldering, boating, caving, rappelling, Parachute, canyoning, towing, mountaineering, abseiling, gym, making anchors, waterfalls, tree swing, cliff-hanging, hunting, speleologists, indoor and outdoor sports.
The core fibers provide the rope's tensile strength, and more abrasion resistance. Durable - static ropes are made of high-quality nylon polyamide material for strength flexibility, and it's easy to knot and pack.
3. Ito Rocky #ad
Ito Rocky Climbing Stop Descender Rappelling Anti-Panic Belay Devices for 9-12mm Rope Rescue Equipment Hand Controls Desingned #adIto Rocky #ad
- Max load:150 kg/330 lb. Size: 2. 17"w * 8. 27"l, net weight: 1. 04 lb. Suitable for 9-12mm/035-047 inch diam. Material:aluminum magnesium alloy. Ce certification, en 341. Easy to install:device can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the harness.
Design makes it good for descending tight passages, suitable for teach use. Self-breaking function allows you to easily stop and hold your position on rope. Suitable for rock climbing, rescue, mountaineering, engineering protection, exploring, rappelling, aerial work etc.
4. WILDKEN #ad
Wildken Rock Climbing Chest Ascender Climbing Mountaineering Tree Arborist Climbing Rappelling Equip for 10-13mm Rope #adWILDKEN #ad
- Applications : great for tree climbing, emergency, mountaineering, tree arborists, downhill protection, aerial work, roofing, rescue services, caving.
Size : 4. 4 in w * 3. 1 in l, weight : 120g / 026lb, weight limited : 100 kg / 220 lb, suitable for 10-13 mm rope. Material : the chest ascender is made of durable aluminum alloy, high strength, lightweight and strong corrosion resistance.
Solid toothed : solid toothed clamp rope tightly to keep safe, provide excellent grip even on frozen or dirty ropes. Easy operation : the safety catch has spring inside, easy to install and remove the rope, can be operate with one hand.
5. WILDKEN #ad
WILDKEN Climbing Hand Ascender Outdoor Mountaineering Tree Arborist Climbing Rappelling Equip Hand Ascender for 8-13MM Rope Left Right Hand Ascender #adWILDKEN #ad
- Powerful and durable : hand ascender for rope ascents and a wide, over molded ergonomic handle for a comfortable and powerful grip. Widely use : the hand ascender is perfect for big wall or mountaineering endeavors, tree climbing, Single Rope Technique Climbing and tensioning / rigging / hauling / pulley system.
Ergonomic : the ergonomic thermo-molded handle provides good insulation and aids grip when wet. Rope compatibility : 8~12mm, Multiple holes provide many attachments for connecting with other equipment.
The aluminum alloy frame is light yet durable and has a long rope channel for better performance on traverses. This reduces the strength needed to grip the rope, and lets you have more endurance left to climb.
Easy to use : the climbing ascender is Designed in a optimum size and shape, the ascender is quite easy to store away when reach the desired height or prepare to descend. Improving ease of climbing by giving you a large handle to hold and allowing the device to get a purchase on the rope rather than having to grip with your hand.
6. CAMNAL #ad
CAMNAL Climbing Gear Ascender and Rappelling Descender Belay Devices for 9-12mm Rope, Used for Rescue & Arborist Auto Locking Descender #adCAMNAL #ad
- Wide application suitable for rock climbing, engineering protection, rappelling, rescue, exploring, mountaineering, aerial work etc. There are two holes on the upper and lower sides of the ascender, so that the operator does not need to grasp the rope by hand, which greatly improves the climbing efficiency.
You will get 1 descender, 90 days refund for quality issues, 1 manual, 30 days free return, and answer any questions you may have during use. Material and size it designed for climbing ropes, you can save a lot of energy during climbing.
The descent speed can be controlled by holding the handle under the descender device by hand, which the safety is significantly improved. Descending distance and suitable rope diameter The single descending distance shall not exceed 100m, and the applicable rope diameter between 10mm to 12mm.
Applicable skills the descender is equipped with an automatic stop system, which can prevent the danger caused by the operator's unconscious operation during the descent. When the operator's weight has been stressed on the descender and the control hand is released, the automatic stop system will start to work.
7. NewDoar #ad
NewDoar Climbing Stop Descender Rappelling Belay for Ropes 9-12mm The Novices for Rescue & Arborist CE CertificationRed #adNewDoar #ad
- High quality:stop descender made of hot forged aluminum-magnesium alloy, which has the characteristics of high strength, light weight and convenient carrying. Stop wheel is connected to the lower handle and the stop wheel through the connecting rod.
Easy to install:device can be rapidly installed or removed from the rope without disconnecting it from the seat belt, stop wheel of the lowering device is integrated with the lower handle, and slides downward through the rope to drive the steering wheel to turn through the connecting rod to open and close the shaft.
Safty guarantee:ce 1019 en 341 ensures its security.
Widely application: for rock climbing, rescue, rappelling, engineering protection, mountaineering, aerial work etc. Provides great protection for users, exploring, especially to beginners. Climbing descender you can trust. Weight limited:330 lb150kg, Breaking Strength: 1. 47kn. Suitable for 035-0479-12mminch dia. The handle strength can control the descending speed.
8. Lixada #ad
Rescue Caving, Lixada Climbing Hand Ascender 8-13mm Vertical Rope Access with Ergonomic Rubber Handle CE Certified Strong Rappelling Gear Equipment for Rock Climbing Tree Arborist #adLixada #ad
- Due to the excellent properties of the material, the cam can handle most situations and services for a long time. Made of aviation aluminum-magnesium alloy, can withstand 4KN, high strength, anti-rust, weight limit: 140kg/ 308Ib. The added friction gives you firm control even with thick gloves.
The ergonomic rubber handle can be installed with one hand, suitable for 8~13MM ropes. Anyone using these products is responsible for their actions or decisions. Strong stainless steel cam, the cam is made of stainless steel for a firm grip even in icy or wet conditions.
Participation in these activities requires access to the qualified description of the product. There are 2 hole attachments on the upper and lower sides of the riser, durable, which is convenient for the operator to use.
Lixada handheld ascenders, are widely used in tree climbing, UIAA and CE certified, single rope technical climbing SRT climbing and tensioning/rigging/traction/pulley systems. The cam system can be easily manipulated by any operator with the thumb. The ascender is for rock climbing, aerial performance art, industrial work and rescue use only. For attaching carabiner and webbing. Failure to follow warnings could result in serious injury or death.
9. Yundxi #ad
Yundxi Rope Grab Adjuster Lanyard Arborist Gear Kit Fits Rope 8-13mm for 100KG Load Caving Exploring Rappelling Rope Grab+Hook #adYundxi #ad
- If you or your friends just got a plan to take a challenge with nature, exploring, engineering protection, rescue, aerial work, mountaineering, caving, rappelling, this lanyard adjuster will be a great gift.
Ce certificate- our rock climbing grab has got CE Certificate, that means this rope adjuster has passed the quality test.
Material-made of 7075 aerospace aluminum which is stable and safer. Advantages- High strength, lightweight, durable and portable. Max strength- the max load is 100kg, just come and get it to start your adventures! Gift for adventurer- perfect for outdoor rock climbing, etc.
10. Oumers #ad
Oumers Mountaineering Climbing Hand Ascender for Arborist Tree Climbing Rigging 8-12MM Rope Clamp Rappelling Gear Equipment, Right Hand #adOumers #ad
- Ascender slids up smoothly while gets stopped when move in the opposite direction by tooth cams. Rather than grip the rope with bare hand, climber could hold the ascender and let the device to get a purchase on the rope.
Designed in a optimum size and shape, the ascender is quite easy to store away when you reach the desired height or prepare to descend. Hand handled ascender much facilitate single rope climbing by giving a large and comfortable handle to hold. Multiple holes provide many attachments for connecting with other equipment.