As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Coleman #ad
2 Burner, Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Classic Propane Stove #adColeman #ad
- Runtime: up to 1 hour on high on one 16. 4 oz. Propane cylinder sold separately. Wind-blocking panels: Shield burners from wind. Cooking power: up to 20, 000 total BTUs.
2 adjustable burners: For precise temperature control. Pressure regulator: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions. 3-year limited warranty.
2. GasOne #ad
Gas ONE Propane or Butane Stove GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case Great for Emergency Preparedness Kit Gold #adGasOne #ad
- Outdoor use only*. Duel fuel - compatible with both butane fuel not included and propane fuel fuel not included, Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16. 4 oz, propane converter regulator included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***.
Piezo electric ignition - piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove.
Easy to use - our gs-3400p is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***.
Safety features - built in pressure sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism butane, Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected. Notes - flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited propane *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa.
|Manufacturer||Gas One #ad|
3. Camp Chef #ad
Camp Chef Explorer Double Burner Stove #adCamp Chef #ad
- Detachable Legs. 60, 000 total BTU/hr. 3-sided Windscreen. 2 cast aluminum Burners. 32" cooking Height.
|Brand||Camp Chef #ad|
|Manufacturer||Camp Chef #ad|
|Warranty||One year limited|
4. Coleman #ad
2000020931, Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, Coleman Green #adColeman #ad
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more. Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16. 4-ounce propane cylinder sold separately.
Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions. Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning. Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7, 500 total BTUs of cooking power.
|Manufacturer||Coleman Company #ad|
5. Coleman #ad
Coleman Stove Ppn 2 BRN Ml Triton #adColeman #ad
- Wind block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes. Perfectheat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel.
22, 000 total btus; Griddle sold separately. Perfectflow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions. Large enough for one 12 and one 10 Inches pans plus room to stow the griddle.
|Manufacturer||The Coleman Company, Inc. #ad|
6. Coleman #ad
Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case #adColeman #ad
- Carry case included. Instastart ignition for matchless lighting; 7, 650 total BTUs of cooking power. Durable porcelain coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust proof for years of use.
Fits up to a 10 inch pan. Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring. 1 year limited warranty. Lasts up to 1. 25 hours on high on one 8. 8 ounces butane gas cylinder sold separately.
7. Coleman #ad
Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Triton+ Propane Stove, 2 Burner #adColeman #ad
- Pressure regulator: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions. 2 adjustable burners: For precise temperature control. Wind-blocking panels: Shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes.
Easy to clean: Chrome-plated grate and rust-resistant aluminum cooktop. Push-button ignition: For matchless lighting. 3-year limited warranty. Cooking power: up to 22, 000 total BTUs.
8. Outbound #ad
Camping, Fishing, and Outdoor Cooking, Outbound Camping Stove | Portable Propane Gas Stove 2 Burners | Perfect Camp Stove for Backpacking #adOutbound #ad
- Sturdy design with wind block panels: The wind block panels shield burners from wind, and the sturdy steel design can easily handle extreme outdoor conditions. Adjustable burner: 2 adjustable control valves give you precise temperature control for 2 temperature zones.
You can count on us and our amazing customer service team to take care of you, and to get you back outdoors and Outbound. Folds down into a case with handle for extremely easy storing, carrying, and travel.
Compact, portable, collapsible: the portable design of our camping stove is perfect for camping. Durable chrome plated steel: our double burner propane stove is made from steel that can withstand high temperatures and weight, also includes a stainless-steel drip tray making it ideal for campsite cooking.
Offering up to 20, 000 btus both sides heat up quickly and efficiently and supply even heat distribution. Dimensions are as follows: 18. 5" l x 11" w x 3. 5" h - the cooking surface is: 15" L x 9. 5" w. 100% risk free warranty: 1-year limited warranty, so you can feel secure and confident in your purchase. Comes with propane attachment.
9. Coleman #ad
3-Burner, Coleman Even-Temp Propane Stove #adColeman #ad
- Pressure control and fuel efficiency technologies ensure consistent performance outdoors. Adjustable wind block panels shield the flame from wind and fold down as side tables. 3 adjustable even temp burners radiate heat evenly across the stove for consistent performance.
Matchless instastart ignition allows you to light the stove with the push of a button; Lasts up to. 75 hours with all burners on high on one 16. 4 oz propane cylinder sold separately. Portable propane stove fits two 12 inch pans or three 8 inch pans at once for variety of meals.
|Manufacturer||Sportsman Supply Inc. #ad|
10. Camp Chef #ad
Camp Chef Ranger II Blind Stove #adCamp Chef #ad
- Matchless Ignition. Hose included. Regulator and 5 ft. Product weight: 17 lbs. Light weight cast aluminum burners. 34, 000 btu's/hr 17, 000 btu's each burner.
|Brand||Camp Chef #ad|
|Manufacturer||Camp Chef #ad|
|Warranty||Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.|