As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rule #ad
Mercury Free, Rule 35A Rule-A-Matic Bilge Pump Float Switch #adRule #ad
- Switch is removable from the base for easy cleaning. A genuine rule product, don't settle for anything less. A mercury free snap switch tested to over one million cycles.
Marine grade "blocked" wire. Completely sealed metal capsules enhance flawless operation. Year after year, the rule-A-Matic has been the switch of choice for boaters the world over.
2. AURELIO TECH #ad
AURELIO TECH Automatic Boat Bilge Pump Float Switch 12V 24V 32V Ignition Protected Mercury #adAURELIO TECH #ad
- Max amps 12volts: 20a / max amps 24volts: 10A / Max Amps 32volts: 8A. Heavy duty flow switch is designed for the toughest applications. Long life bilge pump float switch; Switching frequency up to 10 million times; Ultrasonic welding, forming a seal, reliable and secure, not leaking.
Product dimensions: 5" x 1. 9" x 2" approx. Ignition protected; Mercury free; Solid ABS material for high strength and durability. Wire length: 39" 1m; wire gauge size: 18AWG.
3. Rule #ad
24 or 32 Volt, White , Moisture Tight Seals , Small, 12, Rule 40A Rule-A-Matic Plus Bilge Pump Float Switch #adRule #ad
- Designed for pumps drawing up to 20 amps. 14 gauge highly abrasive resistant marine grade wire. Built-in test feature. A genuine rule product, don't settle for anything less, 2 year warranty. Can also be used to operate high water alarm systems.
Sleek and rugged with a strong, fully integrated impact resistant cover to protect against debris and jamming. Will turn the pump on when the water level reaches 2" 51mm and will turn the pump off when water level falls to 3/4" 19mm.
4. MAXZONE #ad
Automatic, MAXZONE Automatic Submersible Boat Bilge Water Pump 12v 1100gph Auto with Float Switch Blue #adMAXZONE #ad
- Wire leadm: 1m; outlet diameter: 29mm/ 095 inch 1-1/8"; width: Approx. Flow rate gph: 1100gph; volt: 12v; currenta: 3. 8a; headm: 3. 0m. Equipped with built in electronic controlled reed sensor system for easy fully automatic operation.
No power use until pump is activated by internal float switch when water level rises. Built-in float switch! No separate float switch is needed. 81mm.
5. Shoreline Marine #ad
Shoreline Marine Bilge Pump Float Switch #adShoreline Marine #ad
- Activates pump automatically. Unit is submersible. For use with DC bilge pumps. Wiring diagram is included in package.
6. Ogrmar #ad
Ogrmar Automatic Boat Bilge Pump Float Switch Moisture Tight Seals 12/24/32VDC Ignition protected Mercury #adOgrmar #ad
- Turn pump on when water level reaches 2” 51mm ; Turn pump off when water level reaches 07” 19mm. Switch is removable from the base for easy cleaning. Long life, reliable and secure, forming a seal, switching frequency up to 10 million times; Ultrasonic welding, not leaking.
Heavy duty flow switch is designed for the toughest applications; Environmentally responsible. Wire length: 1m; wire gauge size: 18AWG. Max amps 12volts: 20a; max amps 24volts: 10a; max amps 32volts: 8A.
7. SEAFLO #ad
32V, 24V, SEAFLO 03-Series Heavy Duty Bilge Pump Float Switch for 12V #adSEAFLO #ad
- Constructed with high quality ABS material and newly designed sealing for maximum durability and longevity. Brand new design can handle 12V, 24V, and 32V systems up to 25 Amps.
Mercury free electric reed switch system for consistent activation performance. 4-year Warranty. Turns pump on when water level reaches 1. 77" 45mm and turns pump off when water level reaches 079" 20mm.
8. Ultra Safety Systems Pump Switch Jr. #ad
12 Volt. USS Float Switches, Simply the Best automated bilge switch available, Keep Your Boat Afloat with USS Bilge Pump Switch – JR. #adUltra Safety Systems Pump Switch Jr. #ad
- Current rating- 15a @ 12V. Positive action, no time delays or electronics. Dimensions: height – 6 1/4” Diameter – 2 ½”. Long leads with adhesive wall heat shrink butt-splice connectors installed. Internal relay rated at 30A. Ignition protected. Power on indicator light on top.
9. Shoreline Marine #ad
Shoreline Marine Bilge Pump with Float Switch #adShoreline Marine #ad
- The ¾” o. D. It’s ignition protected, uses a very low 5 amps operating current the wires are tinned marine grade. Bilge hose. The self-contained automatic switch will detect water and automatically turn the pump on, when the water is gone shut the pump off.
Outlet hose barb is designed to be used with standard ¾” I. D. The automatic bilge pump is completely submersible with a water pumping capacity of 800 GPH. The pump securely clips into the mounting base for easy installation and for removal to clean and inspect the pump.
|Brand||Shoreline Marine #ad|
|Manufacturer||StealStreet (Home) #ad|
10. attwood #ad
Attwood 4202-7 Automatic Float Switch #adattwood #ad
- Reliable mechanical switch that actuates pump motor at 2 inches water level. Compact, low-profile design that mounts on any surface from horizontal up to a 24-degree angle. Measures 4 ¼ inches l x 3 7/8 inches W x 1 3/8 inches H.
12- and 24-volt ce rated with a 36-inch wire connection. Maximum amp draw is 12 amps at 12-volt DC or 6 amps at 24-volt DC. Converts manual bilge pump into one that is controlled fully automatically. Sealed switch mechanism resists moisture, fume-ignition, and electrical shock.